Every year we send out 50 autographed books to FPU coordinators across the United States. This year we want to help you thank YOUR FPU coordinator. All you need to do is share the following information in the comments section below or email us at BeansAndRice72@gmail.com by Thanksgiving Day.
- FPU Coordinator Name
- FPU Site (church or location name)
- Site address
It’s that simple! Thanks for letting us celebrate your coordinator.
Here at “72 Ways to Prepare Beans & Rice…and Love IT!: Cookbook for Dave Ramsey Fans” we want to be irrationally generous and bless other while they are on their journey to financial peace.
Our goal is to bless a College Graduate with student loan debt. They will receive a reverse scholarship paid to student loan.
We will give 10% of the royalties earned between November 23, 2014 and November 22, 2015. The amount will vary based off of book sales.
Application must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2015.
- Must be a Financial Peace University graduate/student and actively working the 7 baby steps.
- Graduated from college/university (2 year or 4 year) in United States and still have student loans.
- Personal Statement about your financial journey. (No more than 2 pages typed in Times New Roman font)
Feel free to include information about: your motivation to attend FPU, get out of debt, giving, working the baby steps, the sacrifices, lessons learned, your success so far, your perspective about the future and anything else that will help bring your story to life on paper.
- Total Money Makeover customized (Example)
- Copy of FPU certificate
- Recommendation letter from FPU coordinator (optional)
- Recommendation letter from accountability partner (optional)
Please share with anyone you know that would benefit from this opportunity.
If you have questions you can email them to email@example.com or post it in the comments section below.