Butter Chickpea Curry
- 4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup cream or 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil over high heat; simmer until the potatoes are tender. Drain, and set aside.
- Warm oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in onion and garlic, and cook until the onions are soft and translucent.
- Stir in curry powder, garam masala, ginger, cumin, and salt. Cook for 1 or 2 minutes, stirring.
- Pour in soup, cream, and chickpeas. Stir in potatoes. Simmer 5 minutes.
Please see source website for additional pictures and detailed instructions – World Best Potato Recipe
Subscribe via email, so you don’t miss out on something delicious! If you like what you see, please share with your friends.
Buy the book (in Print or on Kindle)
***The mention of any brands and/or Dave Ramsey does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation from the brand or company.