Buy the book (in Print or on Kindle)
“72 Ways to Prepare Beans & Rice…And Love It: A Cookbook for Dave Ramsey Fans”
During the A-Z Blog Challenge I will bring more recipes from across the web and around the world that contain BEANS and RICE to my fellow Dave Ramsey fans. As part of the challenge I would love for you to share a link to your favorite budget friendly recipe that starts with the letter of the day.
Black Bean Brownies
Amy & Natalie @ Super Healthy Kids
(Ingredients modified to include Aldi brand name)
- 1 15 ounce can of Dakota’s Pride black beans, or 1 1/2 cups pre cooked black beans.
- 1/2 cup Baker’s Corner cocoa (100%) –> Special Buy
- 1/4 cup Simply Natural coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Berryhill honey
- 1 tsp. Stonemill Essentials vanilla
- 3 Friendly Farms eggs
- 1/2 cup Baker’s Corner flour
- 1/4 tsp. Stonemill Essentials salt
- Rinse beans! Mix all ingredients together. Pour into an 8X8 inch greased pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- ( a few notes- we don’t mash the beans, but using an electric mixer till he batter is well mixed, breaks them down quite a bit.)
Please see source website for pictures and detailed instructions – Super Healthy Kids
Costs = $ 3.40
*If the amount is zero, the cost of the ingredient is less than $0.01 (one penny)
Subscribe via email, so you don’t miss out on something delicious! If you like what you see, please share with your friends.
***The mention of Aldi brands and/or Dave Ramsey does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation from the brand or company.