Buy the book (in Print or on Kindle)
“72 Ways to Prepare Beans & Rice…And Love It: A Cookbook for Dave Ramsey Fans”
During the A-Z Blog Challenge I will bring more recipes from across the web and around the world that contain BEANS and RICE to my fellow Dave Ramsey fans. As part of the challenge I would love for you to share a link to your favorite budget friendly recipe that starts with the letter of the day.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Chickpeas
Miryan @ Eat Good 4 Life
(Ingredients modified to include Aldi brand name)
- 2 15.5 oz cans Dakota’s Pride chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp Simply Nature coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp Stonemill Essentials salt
- 1 tsp Stonemill Essentials minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Reggano parmesan cheese
- Lay chickpeas to dry for 30 minutes. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a mixing bowl, and the chickpeas, salt, garlic and parmesan and toss to coat the chickpeas. Add cayenne and curry powder if desired. Stir to coat.
- Spread the chickpeas on a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the extra tbsp of melted coconut oil and bake chickpeas for 20 minutes. Stir, and continue to bake and stir for up to an hour until crispy.
Please see source website for pictures and detailed instructions – Eat Good 4 Life
Costs = $ 1.38
Subscribe via email, so you don’t miss out on something delicious! If you like what you see, please share with your friends.
***The mention of Aldi brands and/or Dave Ramsey does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation from the brand or company.