Black Bean Brownies
- 1 (15 ounce) can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Add everything to a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 8×8 pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes
- Allow brownies to cool for about 10 minutes
If you have a recipe you would like featured email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per week!) …because then you’ll never miss another update!